Hibachi Buffet & Grill is one of the largest and most elegant Chinese, Japanese & American cuisine buffet in Matthews, NC. We have over 250 different items on the bar. Plus, we have a HIBACHI section which you can pick and choose to make up your own menu, so we can cook it on the HIBACHI for no additional charge.
We are looking an operation manager to join our growing company. We want a candidate that is a team player who is friendly, honest, detail-oriented, hardworking and willing to learn.
Summary of Position Responsibilities
1. Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
2. Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
3. Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
4. Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
5. Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity 6. Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
7. Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
8. Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
9. Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
10. Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
11. Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events 12. Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
13. Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
14. Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Minimum 2-year working experience.
1. Extensive food and beverage (f&b) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
2. Familiarity with restaurant management software, like opentable and peachworks 3. Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
If interested, please contact Mengjiang Wang. Please mail your resume to 9925 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28105. Thank you
THE MANAGEMENT OF HIBACHI GRILL BUFFET